Makeup Organizer

Hey Everyone!  I wouldn't say that I'm a really girly girl.  Only slightly.  When I do this is what I had to deal with.



I found this organizer at Target for $11.99.



I wanted something thin enough, not too wide, and not too deep either.  This thing has worked out perfectly!  I put all my necessary makeup into the sections.



On the left in the back is my main eye shadow brush, my contour brush, my blush brush, and my mascara.  In front of that is my tweezers and makeup remover.



In the middle on the top is my eye shadows.  Underneath in the drawer is my blending sponge, eyelash curler, and mini avon lipsticks.



On the right is my powder brush, my liquid foundation, concealer, and powder foundation.  In a separate glass container to the right is my extra brushes and my eye liners.  In front of that is my bronzer.


I used a hot glue gun to glue a magnetic strip up above everything. (*disclaimer* this did not work, it fell down after about an hour, maybe a different glue might work).


Now my makeup is all organized and ready to go when I need it.  It makes it so much easier to get ready in the morning!



How do you keep your makeup organized?


Have fun!


Comments

Popular Posts