DIY Aprons

Hey Everyone!  Catching up on some old posts I've wanted to do for some time.  So, please forgive the randomness that may occur.  I'm in the process of uploading my photos onto google so I don't lose all my blog photos again if my computer dies.  Hopefully it won't, but I want to be prepared in case it does.  If you're looking for a gift for anyone, I have a great idea for you!  An apron!

I've made a few over the years.  Made my sister a cool giraffe one. I've made this one for my mom.


I love how this one is very feminine and English cottage girly.  I've made this next one for Josh.


It looks kind of girly on my female dress form.  But he looks great in it.  He folds it up at the waist so he can look like a real chef!  All he needs now is a chef hat... hmmm!

I made this cute little one for Nycki.  She's a big rapunzel fan.  Ok, let me not kid you.  She's a Disney Princess fan.  I saw this apron on etsy and then figured out how to make it myself.  It was a bit tricky with all the little pieces.  But not too bad.


If you're looking for a gift for anyone, an apron is a great choice!

Have fun!


Comments

Popular Posts