Shower Curtain Update and Life

Hey Everyone!  You may have been asking where I have been.  We got from vacation less than a week ago to the great state of Vermont.  It's my homeland!


We took at trip to Josh's grandma's house before it was sold and picked up her dining room table.  It's got two leaves for it, so it can be real big for thanksgiving.  It's so wonderful to have a piece of her with us all the time.



We've been touching up places around the house.  More specifically paint touch ups.  Oh, if I could only figure out what off white that wall in the hallway is. Sigh!

I've finished some benches that I can't wait to show you.

And most importantly I'm getting my stuff organized for this blog and developing a system that works with our new chromebook.

So, while I may not have been posting a lot, there has been a lot going on.  Another one of those things is our shower curtain.  This is what it looked like before.


It was a good thick shower curtain, but after having it for 6 years, it was time for an update.  We got this one from Ikea.  We feel like it brightens up the space in a big way!


A little update with a big impact!

What have you been up to lately?

Have fun!



Comments

Popular Posts