Earring Organization

Hey Everyone! Do you wear different earrings every day or do you wear the same ones all the time?  Personally, I like to change mine every day according to what I'm wearing.  Thanks to my grandpa I've had earrings since I was ten.  For years I've had my earrings in this bear jewelry holder.



Each morning I would dig through all the earrings to find the matching pair.  It was such a pain!



I found these two bead organizers at my local Joann's.  They were $5.99 each, but only $3 each with a 50% off coupon.  You can find them at Joann's online.



I paired up all of my earrings and determined which ones I was going to keep and which ones I was going to get rid of.  The kids were very helpful with this!


Once everything was paired up, I then organized the earrings by type (ie, studs, dangling earrings, animals, hearts, and hoops).  I then placed all my earrings into the seperate compartments.



Now I can stack them on top of each other and put them under my sink.


I love that it's super easy to find anything I want and that the pairs are all together.

How do you keep your earrings?

Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts