Bottle Opener Update

Hey Everyone!  Have you ever gotten into the position when you want to open a cold beverage but can't find a bottle opener?  I used to think that having a bottle opener on the fridge was so un-classy, but I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather be un-classy and be able to find my bottle opener then to be classy and not able to find it.  We purchased a bottle opener from Ikea on my birthday trip.  


I decided to give it a little update to make it more accessible.  I found a magnet from my Crafty Echo stash, my hot glue gun and some glue.


Once the hot glue gun was warmed up I placed a glob onto the bottle opener and then put the magnet into the glob.


Once the glue dried and cooled down it was done!  Place on fridge and enjoy a cold beverage!


Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts