Update: It's Life

Hey Everyone!  While I have been busy with many craft things lately, and even a closet renovation, I've been busy with life.  It's the holiday season and we're keeping really busy!  This past weekend we did a lot of holiday baking!

Here is Josh decorating his graham cracker house before it collapsed.






The kids decorating their graham cracker houses.




Turin thought his house tasted better then decorating.

Nycki helped Josh make the kiffles.  Yummy!


We've finalized some Christmas shopping.  I think I'm ready... hmmm, I think.  We finally got frames to match our big frame for the dining room.  Now the kids baby pictures are hung up.  They were so cute!


We finished this great project, and we LOVE it! (more to come on that soon!)


I finished a quick renovation on the hallway closet.  Here is a picture of it in progress (more to come on that soon too!)


Thanks for stopping by.  We'll be back to normal crafting schedule after the holidays!  Have a great holiday!


Comments

Popular Posts