100th Post and Recipe File

Hey Everyone!  Today is a big day, this is my 100th post on this precious little blog.  Over the past two years I've shared with you little things I've been doing at this place we call home.  I've loved sharing my passion and growing each and every day.  Thanks for sticking with me for this great journey!

Today I want to share with you what I do with new recipes.  Do you have a habit of printing recipes and never trying them?  Or printing them out and then losing them because you don't know what to do with them after you've printed them?  This is what I do now after I print or copy a recipe.

I picked up this 5 pocket accordion file from Target in their dollar section.


I then placed washi tape on the labels and then cut them out so that the file would have some color.  Then I wrote on the labels and placed them onto the designated areas.  For the first pocket I put the label on the outside so it would be labeled.







The labels are a little hard to read, so I might one day put a white label from my label maker onto the washi label.  Now when I print a recipe that I'm not ready to make, I can put it into this recipe file for safe keeping!


How do you take care of all your recipes that you are still trying to try?

If you follow me on Facebook you might remember this table that I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with.  It's my sewing table.  I know I'm going to strip the top and stain it dark brown.  I'm going to paint the bottom, but I don't know what color to choose!  Leave a comment below and let me know what color you think would look great for this table!


Have a great weekend!
Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts