Goodwill Finds

Hey Everyone!  I believe my daughter may be getting into Barbies.  Yes, I know she's only 3 1/2, but she found my old ones and is really enjoying herself.  A couple months ago I had been to Goodwill and found an amazing Barbie house.  It was only $5 too, ugh, I should have gotten it.  But she wasn't into Barbies at the time and Josh convinced me that she didn't need it (banging head on the table now).  So now I'm on the search.  Today I ventured to Goodwill again in hopes that they would have something, but alas...nothing.  But I did find some other things, oh I'm a sucker for random things and good deals!

First I found these salt and pepper shakers for only 95 cents!  They're so cute!  They'll make a great addition to our table this Christmas.


The next thing I found was these four football glasses!  We're quickly coming up on football season, and these glasses will be great for drinking cold beverages.



Since at Goodwill you can get 5 bowls, cups, or plates for $1, I took advantage of the deal and found myself a cute little plate.  Every day I come home, take off all my jewelry, and put them on my bathroom shelf.  I've really wanted a designated space for them, and I think I've found it, what do you think?


And the most amazing purchase I made was for this bowl and cups.  Josh and I had been talking about how much we wanted to get a bowl and the moose mugs like the ones used on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.  Haha, well I'm not spending $40 on two mugs, no thanks!  But when I saw this I knew it would be perfect for us.  It came with 7 glasses and such a beautiful glass bowl.  And I got it for only $2.95!  I love it and can't wait to use it.  I can use it this winter for the egg nog and next spring for the tea party we hope to have.

 

So, while I may not have found my barbie house, I did find some other things that made the trip worth while.  Keep your mind open and you can find some amazing things!

Have fun!



Comments

Popular Posts