Lavender Wreath

Hey Everyone!  I don't know about you, but I like a wreath on my front door now.  I guess it's my way of southernizing, haha!  I wanted to work with what I had, and this is what I came up with.


I had some plumbing insulation and some burlap and some leftover dried lavender from my wedding.  I rolled my plumbing insulation into a circle to create the form for the wreath.  If I was to recommend anything, buy a foam wreath form, it'll keep it's shape better for the long run.  I then wrapped my insulation with burlap so it didn't look like plumbing insulation.  Then I took my lavender and floral wire and started going around wrapping in bunches to the bottom of the wreath.  Once everything was secured I took purple ribbon and made a bow and glued it on bottom.  And there you have it, a beautiful wreath for your door!




The best part about it is when walk through the door it smells amazing!  Anyone else making wreaths?

Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts