Cricut: Superhero

Hey Everyone!  Have you ever played with a cricut?  Ok, so the software is so not user friendly, but you can do some amazing things with it.  I got mine right before my son's first birthday.  So of course I wanted to make some things for it!

The theme was superhero, so I wanted to start out with blurbs that are typically said for superhero cartoons.  This is what I came up with...


The inside white part didn't proportionally fit inside the bigger one, but you get the idea.  I bet there's still a lot I don't know about the cricut.

What would a superhero birthday party be without Captain America's shield?


Or Flash?


All of these were made with simple shapes.  Nothing too fancy.  Just piecing together similar shapes to make a familiar symbol.

Anyone having fun with their cricut?
Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts