Bathroom Organizer

Hey Everyone!  Having a great week?  Ready for the weekend?  I totally am!  Well here is a little idea to pass around, a bathroom organizer!  Our main bathroom is very limited on space.  I've tried maximizing the space the best I can.  I don't know about you, but I don't like anything to be on my sink except for my soap.  So the toothbrushes had to go.  I saw on pinterest this idea for a bathroom organizer from DIY Playbook, but I wanted to change it up a little bit and make it more suitable for our needs.


 http://www.thediyplaybook.com/2013/04/mason-jar-organizer.html

Instead of making the jars go horizontally, I chose to do it vertically.  I went to Michael's Arts and Crafts Store with a coupon of course and got one of their decorative wooden boards.  I have a white and light blue theme going on in my bathroom, so I opted to paint the board white.  With some "plumber's tape" we made the jar holders.  We chose not to go with hose clamps, because I didn't want to see a clamp.  We overlapped a little bit of the tape and screwed it through the two layers into the wood.  Now if you're a perfectionist like I am make sure you measure the board and place dots where you want your clamps/tape to go.  Especially if you are having your hubby do it, hehe.  This time we just eyeballed it, next time we'll measure!  Here is the end result!  What do you think?  The great part about it, you can take out the Mason jars and throw them in the dishwasher!


Was thinking about putting a word in the awkward space, what word do you think I should use?  Bath? Brush? Wash?

Comments

Popular Posts